Saturday, June 7, 2008

Let The Fun Begin...

A Week With Jack
A dream come true...a week with our little Jack without any parental supervision. While Stefanie and Ed were in Alaska, we were able to babysit Jack. I could tell Stefanie was a little nervous about leaving her little boy for the first time because she kept telling me what I should and should not do. If I had any question as to his schedule or what he should eat all I had to do was open a cupboard. There were little notes taped everywhere. I just chuckled to myself and pretended to pay attention. The week was what Kayle and I would call EXCITING! It was so much fun to be with him from the time he woke up in the morning until we kissed him good night. Being a grandparent is the best!
I couldn't resist making light of Stefanie's common sense rules. Check it out!
Click on the picture to see more...

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the pictures with this post. In my opinion, any grandparents that would go through this much trouble to help their grandson pull a funny on mom and dad get a gold star! SOOOOOO cute! Glad to see you enter the blogging world. Maybe now we can keep up with you all!

Julie said...

BECKY!! Jenn Gordon gave my your blog address! Stephanie is a mommy and you are a grandma? Oh my gosh! You look great! It is fun to see all of the pictures of Jack. I need to go see Stephanie's website too! This is such a fun way to keep in touch! I am not ever sure where you guys are now! So great to "see" you and Kayle.

Julie said...

Ok I just watched the slide show and laughed my head off! I am pretty sure Stephanie was not that paranoid when she watched my kids! Hmmm. She was my best babysitter though! They still talk about her! That was way too cute!

Michelle Simmons said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!